We know how challenging it can be to travel to a country where most signs are scribbled in cyrillic letters.
That is why we escort you from the airport, around the city, to the hotel, at the railway station and provide personal guides for excursions.
And for your peace of mind, even when we are not by your side – we are just a call away!
Trans Siberian Tourist Office grants you with a free local cell phone (Russian number), delivered during your first transfer in Russia.
- Works all over Russia (major cell operator)
- Reportedly finds network in remote areas while on train
- Simple but durable – battery life from Moscow to Vladivostok + 50 minutes of calls around Russia are already included
- Unlimited calls to your personal travel consultant
- Get SMS updates about your tour as you go
- Customer helpline is available 24/7
- Model: Alcatel OneTouch 117
- Network: GSM
- Service: 850,900,1800,1900
- USB: MiniUSB
- Display: Monochrome
- Dimensions: 1.3”
- Resolution: 96 x 64 pixels
- Battery: Li-Ion 500 mAh
- Standby: 350 hours
- Talk time: 5 hours
- Weight: 120 g
- Size: 4.2” x 1.8” x 0.6”
- Vibrate alert: Yes
- Ringtones: Polyphony
- Form: Candybar
- Buttons: Rubber
- Colors: Black, Red, Navy
- Radio: Yes
- Audio player: EAAC, MP3, WMA
- Games: Yes
- Programmable keys: 6
- Flashlight: Yes
- Calculator: Yes
- Alarm clock: Yes
- One free cell phone is granted per group.
- If you require extra cell phones, you may get ones at $39 per device.
- You may keep the device itself, no need to hand it in.
- The SIM card will be deactivated shortly after your tour. You won't be able to keep the number.
- The model and color may be changed, though you can always expect a similar service.